Instead of solely being able to get financially empowered from what I teach you, I’d like to share some of my favorite recent colleague’s posts too.
Anywhere from 1-10, I’ll pick out some of my favorites so there is something for everyone and then share them with you.
I get you don’t have time to research, so enjoy these top picks:
- The Top 10 Good Financial Goals That Everyone Should Have For 2017 by Jeff Rose of Good Financial Cents
- 50 ways to give your finances a fresh start in 2017 by Credit.com on USA Today
- I Make $100,000 And Live Paycheck To Paycheck by Ted Jenkin of Your Smart Money Moves
- 75+ Ways To Make Extra Money by Michelle Schroeder-Gardner of Making Sense of Cents
- The 52 Week Money Saving Challenge You Must Do! by Lena Gott of What Mommy Does
- How to Dispute Credit Report Errors by Valerie Rind on Go Banking Rates
- 55 Ways to Upgrade Your Lifestyle on a Budget by Stefanie O’Connell
- Teaching Your Kids about Money by Brian Brandow of Debt Discipline
- The Do Less Experiment, a free 14-day experience in having more by doing less by Kate Northrup
Comment below and let me know if you find these links helpful.
Can’t wait to help you shorten your learning curve, build your confidence with money, and fast track your success in 2017!